Grade II* Listed 100 Park Lane is situated with in the Mayfair Conservation Area. Formerly Dudley House, 100 Park Lane was built in 1827 as a grand residence for the Dudley Ward family. Whilst the building has undergone substantial alterations over the years, many of its original features remain, including some very grand Regency and early Victorian interiors.
After a colourful history as a focal point for glamorous society life, including meetings between Lily Langtry and King Edward VII, the building was requisitioned for use as an office during the Second World War and was badly damaged during the blitz.
The building was subsequently converted and extensively refurbished in 1969 under the supervision of the late Sir Basil Spence and Anthony Blee to create the headquarters for Hammerson plc.
Having been first appointed by Hammerson and Grosvenor to secure Planning Permission, Formation Architects were retained to oversee the conversion of this historic building to re-create a single family dwelling for a private client.