Position N111: Architectural Technician with Autocad and Revit
Formation Architects are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Architectural Technician to join our Cardiff office. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience.
• Excellent AutoCad and Revit skills with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• At least 5 years technical / construction design experience and preferably associate membership with CIAT.
• Good working knowledge and experience of NHBC standards and current Building Regulations in England, and methods of construction, including building over 18m height.
• Ability to produce Stage 3 and Stage 4 working drawing packages for delivery.
• Experienced in using NBS Create.
• Flexible and committed attitude to work.
• Candidates should be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Punctual and able to work on own or as part of a team.
• Able to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London along with an office in Cardiff. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust (see website for details) and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company. The advantages of the company’s ethos as an EOT, alongside an interesting package of benefits, make it a particularly attractive proposition for those seeking to establish their architectural careers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 21 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.