Formation Architects is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified architect as project leader for a large-scale, high-profile central London residential project. This is an important position, and the successful candidate would be joining the office at a senior level, with a view to becoming an Associate.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience post RIBA Part III.
• The candidate will have proven practical experience in residential work.
• As the leader of a team of around 5 architects, good communication and organisational skills are essential to drive the project forward.
• Confidence with taking a client fronting role.
• Excellent managerial and liaising abilities needed to oversee the running of the project and coordinate with all the other stakeholders involved.
• The project already has planning permission. This position requires experience in tender assessment, contract management and as a site architect. Commitment will be necessary as the project will be of several years duration.
• Thorough technical understanding.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be beneficial.
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust (see website for details) and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company. The advantages of the company’s ethos as an EOT, alongside an interesting package of benefits, make it a particularly attractive proposition for those seeking to establish their architectural careers.
Salary negotiable – subject to experience. Apply Here