Formation Architects is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified architect as a potential future lead of our expanding hospitality team. This is an important position, and the successful candidate would be joining the office at a senior level.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience post RIBA Part III.
• Excellent designer in the hotel/hospitality sector.
• The candidate will have proven practical experience in delivery in this sector.
• Outward facing capability to help build up Formation Architects hospitality team.
• As a team leader, being a highly effective communicator and organiser.
• Excellent managerial and liaising abilities needed to oversee the running of projects and coordinate with all the other stakeholders involved.
• Thorough technical understanding.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be beneficial.
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust (see website for details) and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company. The advantages of the company’s ethos as an EOT, alongside an interesting package of benefits, make it a particularly attractive proposition for those seeking to establish their architectural careers.
Salary negotiable – subject to experience. Apply Here