Formation Architects seek a suitably qualified candidate to work on major projects currently in Cambridge consisting of office schemes under pre -planning stage and large residential, commercial buildings and Hotel currently under construction.
The qualifications for this position are as follows:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience post RIBA Part 3
• Experience of having run own projects
• An excellent creative designer
• Relevant experience in the UK Commercial sector
• Confident communicator: Good client facing/ communication skills and ability
to run meetings
• Good technical knowledge with great detailing skills
• Excellent Autocad, Sketchup, In-Design and MS Office skills
• Flexible and committed attitude to work
• Fluent in written and spoken English, with good report writing skills
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust (see website for details) and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company. The advantages of the company’s ethos as an EOT, alongside an interesting package of benefits, make it a particularly attractive proposition for those seeking to establish their architectural careers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com or apply via our company website.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.