We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic BIM Co-ordinator to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, primarily using Autodesk Revit.
Key Skills: • Background as an Architect or an Architectural Technician/technologist
• Excellent working knowledge of Revit (3 years minimum)
• Good communication skills, very good team player
Experience Required: • Minimum of 2 years working as a BIM Co-ordinator
• Experience of having worked on a major projects £50m +
• Minimum of 2 years UK experience
In additional to the above the following would be an advantage:
• Experience of working on a BIM Level 2 project
• Experience in the residential sector
• Familiar with BIM Level 2
• Interest in QA/QC systems
• Knowledge of In-design
• Knowledge of Navisworks
Candidates need to have great communication skills and ability to explain complex topics in simple terms. Preference for sound technical understanding.
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust (see website for details) and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company. The advantages of the company’s ethos as an EOT, alongside an interesting package of benefits, make it a particularly attractive proposition for those seeking to establish their architectural careers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our company website.