• 1 to 3 years’ experience post RIBA Part III.
• Good working knowledge and experience of NHBC standards and current Building Regulations in England.
• Relevant experience in the UK residential and mixed-use sectors.
• Good technical knowledge of detailing.
• Excellent Autocad and Revit skills.
• Flexible and committed attitude to work.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Punctual and able to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Able to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to apply speculatively, to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 28 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.