• Minimum 5 years’ experience post RIBA Part III.
• Experience of having run your own projects.
• Good working knowledge and experience of NHBC standards and current Building Regulations in England.
• Relevant experience in the UK residential and mixed-use sectors.
• Confident communicator: Good client and design team facing communication skills and the ability to run meetings.
• Good technical knowledge of detailing external facades.
• Excellent Revit skills. AutoCAD welcome but not essential
• Good knowledge of NBS Create.
• Flexible and committed attitude to work.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Punctual and able to work on your own and as part of a team.
• Able to organise and complete work to set deadlines.
Formation Architects is an AJ100 company based at the Oval in London, along with an office in Cardiff. It is set up as an Employee Ownership Trust and prides itself on nurturing and encouraging its staff to develop within the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to apply speculatively, to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio samples to email@example.com.
We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back from us within 28 days, consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies. In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in-line with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies.