• Support the Directors, Associate Directors and Associates in cultivating and promoting good relations with current and prospective clients (through a variety of opportunities including networking, conferences, office functions, seminars, meeting etc.
• Assist in maintaining good relations with other consultants and other organisations.
• Work with the senior leadership team to deliver content and campaigns.
• Manage and coordinate marketing and deal with any relevant requests.
• Manage marketing budget within set financial framework.
• Manage outsourcing and team as necessary.
• Arrange and enable preparations for exhibitions, conferences and sector lead events.
• Identify upcoming Framework Agreements, OJEU notices and Expressions of Interest and co-ordinate submissions.
• Identify new relevant functions, events and exhibitions to partake in.
• Identify upcoming awards and co-ordinate entries.
• Co-ordinate and organise and functions, events and exhibition presence.
• Co-ordinate 3 monthly mailshots and other direct marketing initiatives.
• Management of marketing correspondence, information and documentation.
• Attend monthly meeting of Directors and Senior Architects (a forum for exchange of information.
• Manage and coordinate the branding of Formation Architects.
• Promote Formation Architects and its people.
• Identify key expertise within the practice and help promote them by arranging employees to attend events, speak at events and promote the business.
• Manage relations with the press, including keeping a network of press contacts up to date and supplied with information about Formation Architects.
• Keep brochure and project sheets fresh.
• Manage “points of reflection” for all material.
• Coordinate keeping website up to date and relevant.
• Co-ordinate graphic input and photography as required.
• Run social media platforms, ensure posts are up to date and relevant. Social Media platforms we use are Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Make regular use of social media on events, views and news within the practice and key sectors to promote and engage with relevant audiences.
• Seek and promote new business.
• Promotion, support and coordination of new business process between directors and the new business clients, assisting with the relevant administration, meeting set up and presentations.
• Document and liaise with potential stakeholders throughout the bidding process to arrange and ensure attendance of meetings.
• Manage and promote new business correspondence and ensure inquiries are effectively managed for prospective bids.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
• Minimum one year of work experience in relevant role.
• Able to communicate with Directors and senior colleagues and clients.
• Proactive and self-motivated with a solution focused approach.
• Good content and writing abilities.
• Design or architectural experience preferable but not essential.
• Willingness and interest to learn about the architecture sector, trends and events.
• Strong communication and organisation skills.
• Highly proficient writer.
• Excellent skills in use and management of social media tools and platforms.
• E-mail marketing automation platform experience preferable, but not essential.
• Website management experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to apply speculatively, to join our friendly, professional team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.