BSc (Hons), BA (Hons), MArch, ARB
Since graduating from De Montfort University in 2002, Niroshan has gained 20 years of architectural experience in London working mainly in the Residential, Office and Hotel/Leisure sectors. During that time, he also attained his MArch at the University of Greenwich and his Part 3 at the London Metropolitan University.
Niroshan joined Formation Architects in 2014 and has worked within our pre-construction team, high end delivery team and has in recent years worked within our mainstream delivery team. Carrying out work within RIBA Workstage 3 to 6, with such clients as:
• Berkeley Group (Stanmore - 127 units, Oval Village - 598 units)
• Ballymore (The Brentford Project – 317 units)
• Bouygues Uk (Wornington Green Phase 2B – 321 units))
• Joesph Homes (266 Balham High Road – 70 units)
• Fairview New Homes (Hampden Road – 174 units)
• ARJ Construction (922-930 Purley Way – 134 units)
Having worked for many years in technical delivery, Niroshan has developed a special interest in management systems relevant to the delivery of construction projects, for example resource programming, fee analysis, document delivery and QA procedures. To this end Niroshan has been involved in several workgroups at Formation Architects updating the existing office protocols and implementing any new changes.